Monday, September 29, 2014

The Best Fiverr Alternatives after Fiverr 3.0 Release

The Best Fiverr Alternatives after Fiverr 3.0 release
Hi,

I'm a Fiverr seller since... 2012, and because I had for several times problems with Fiverr (like: my best gig was denied because a customer considered my bookmarking service on Twitter, Facebook, LinekdIn, etc isn't legit; or for several times my gigs was outranked in Fiverr searches even I used daily White Hat SEO and Social Media campaigns to promote my gigs, plus a rented SEO VPS, that was working 24h/day; or I had the bad surprise to get my account suspended for several days because somebody in that world claimed that my account is him [a hacker probable]; or Fiverr Team offered refunds even after 3 weeks to buyers that left me positive reviews, etc, etc).

Anyway, the biggest problem was the Fiverr 3.0 release, when around 90% of best sold gigs on Fiverr was outranked by gigs with 1 review. In a month, even for my best gig that have more than 1k reviews, the sales dropped with ~90%. It was a huge drop in my income, from 1000-1500 USD per month to $100-$150 in next month after Fiverr 3.0 release.

Me and many hundreds of affected sellers wrote to Customer Support, on their LinkedIn Group, on their Forum, but the reponses was that it's nothing wrong with thier searching algorithms and there isn't existing any bug.

So, after a few weeks I started to search for the best Fiverr alternatives to rise my monthly income. I already created accounts (more than 1 year ago) on Fiverr clones like SeoClerks, MyCheapJobs, Fivesquids, People Per Hour, MicroWorkers, GigBucks, TenBux, Fourerr, etc, etc, also on other freelanceing websites like: Freelancer, Odesk, Elance, etc - but I didn't get significant sales.

Starting to work on Fiverr similar websites

At the begining I tried to get projects on Freelancer, Odesk and Elance, but... unsuccessful. Then I moved my entire work on Fiverr similar websites:


  • First step I did was to copy my existing Fiverr gigs on these Fiverr clones.
  • Second step was to promote a few gigs on social media.
  • Third step was to get orders and finish these quickly.


What are the best Fiverr alternatives?

Well, after 1 month I got more revenues from these websites than the time when new Fiverr 3.0 release was arrived.

These are the best:

1) Seoclerks - the main advantages of this website are:

  • I made the most money outside of Fiverr, it's my best Fiverr alternative website I recommend;
  • it's the main Fiverr competitor;
  • your published service/gig is automatically displayed/indexed in results (you don't need to wait hours or days);
  • at avery 12h - 24h you can "bump for free" a number of your services to stay in 1st postion in your category and releated searches (after featured services), for a while, so your chances to get orders are increased;
  • you can feature your gigs (usually you'll get orders each day - so you should feature an awesome gig to maximize your revenue);
  • you can sell your services from 1$ to $999;
  • editing your gigs/services can move these on 1st position of searches for a short time (until new bumps, new gigs and new updates are made), so you can use this trick to increase your sales;
  • you can withdraw your money very fast - it depends by your level (for example I'm a level 3 seller, and after my buyers mark the orders as complete, I can withdraw the money in next day, waw...)
  • and many other advantages you'll discover in time.
2) Fivesquid - this is my 2nd great source of income:
  • here are listed quality gigs, only after the Staff will review each submitted service (so you need to create quality gigs);
  • that market still doesn't have very competitive niches;
  • you can start sell your services from £5 (not dollars), and upgrade the price to £50 via Levels, or paying a small amount (£5 if I correctly remember) - here I provide you a great tip: as more expensive you'll sell your gigs, as lower competitive are the niche prices you target - of course, you can't sell a $5 gig for £50;
  • and other benefits.
3) SEOmicroJobs - after Seoclerks, and Fivesquid it's the best source of income:
  • fast indexation of your services;
  • on that market are still not very competitive services, so you can get easy more orders and get reviews to start dominating your niche;
  • you can feature your services for only a few dollars (so you'll get more orders very fast);
  • you can sell your gigs from $5 to $50;
  • after an order is marked as completed, you can withdraw your money;
  • and many other benefits;
Other Fiverr alternative websites are full of bugs, have a low activity and their admins are not professionally maintaining their markets. Believe me, you'll waste your time trying other websites, so work hard and provide quality on these 3 main Fiverr alternatives I'm recommending you, and you'll start being satisfied in next weeks. 

Well, I hope you'll find usefull my article... Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment